All interviewers may not sit infron of a person but we need to learn how to be prepare ourselves for the interview over phone which is very important now days as this trend has been started since long time. Here is some tips for a phone interview
Tips for a phone interview
- You should take the phone interview seriously just like face to face interview.
- Definitely you should take your resume and cover letter infront of you.
- Try to make a cheat sheet.
- Put a high quality phone for the interview.
- Try to be fresh and clean before the interview.
- While interviewing try to sit up straight on your chair before the desk at anywhere or at least stand up at a silent zone.
A phone interview could be easy to fail into the trap. That is why you should not receive the phone with your guards down. Try to sure to research the organization the phone call comes from. Read the job description carefully and practice your answers to anticipate questions just as we could do for any other interview. For a phone interview you should use an updated cell phone instead of ordinary cell phones for clear and sharp hearing system in all the ways and to better perform. Tips for a phone interview
There are so many organizations are using phone interviews as a priliminary employment screening techniques for various types of reasons. First of all a phone interview saves time and it is an excellent way to get interviews for foreign or out of town and obcourse for the primary interviews to shorten the canditates saving money and time.
Tips for a phone interview: