Summer hair care tips: Always try to keep your hair strong and healthy in the whole summer using these natural, chemical free methods.
Natural hair policy in the hot summer! Now is the season to let it go for the perfect, sleek haircut and hold that loose, natural look. Know how to protect your hair from the heat, sun, and humidity without revolving it into an endless battle.
- Covered up!: Using of scarf or hat is useful for the sun shine and winds.
- Reduce the heat to blow-dry your hair as less as possible.
- Do not wash frequently.
- Put off your hair up in loose, at ease styles: An untidy braid is ideal for keeping your hair under control and minimizing contact to the sun. Tight hairstyles can be damaging because they could likely to pull and destroy hair, especially if your hair is dry on the summer heat.
- Using of sprit & Seal: Make a mixture of water, aloe vera juice, and avocado oil. Keep it on your hand to sprit whenever a bit of moisture and control is needed. Another first-class alternative is argan oil mixed with water.
- Condition always with the cleaning with apple cider vinegar diluted in water for a quick natural conditioner.
7. Try to add some sunscreenThere are few shampoos which contain UV protection, but most of those are chemical loaded, conservative shampoos that we’d recommend to avoid. One of a quick way to add some guard is to run your hands lightly through your hair after applying sunscreen to your head.
Besides you can try a hot oil rinse, avoiding fake spray and you have to use a wide tooth comb instead of a brush.