Bangladesh Election Commission polished recently change current laminated national id with new multi-use ‘BD smart card’ (Smart national id card Bangladesh). Bangladesh government’s going to plan to provide smart national identity card free of cost.
Current national id cards have the owners names, their parents names, dates of birth, and ID numbers on one side and the residential addresses on the other.
Election Commission (EC) these cards would be manufactured locally with the help of advanced technology with Smart national id card Bangladesh.
What is Smart card?
A smart card is carry integrated circuit or chip card is any pocket-sized card with embedded integrated circuits. This smart card’s micro chip record particular information and data storage for correct quire or identify. A smart card generally manufacture by plastic or polyvinyl chloride,
Election Commission is planning including below 25 facilities in one BD smart card:
- Nationality Identify
- Driving License
- Property/ Land buying and selling,
- Open Bangladeshi bank accounts,
- Bank loans support
- Government Bhatta or lift
- Support received
- BIN facility
- Share-BO account maintainers
- Business Trade License
- Vehicle registration
- Insurance schemes
- Marriage registration,
- Gas and electricity connections,
- Mobile Connect
- Health cards
- Bank transactions and
- Student’s admission facility and more.
For Bangladesh New citizen Registration: change of citizen list is associate in progress method. For the year 2014, if you’re a Bangladeshi national, ofttimes lived in a district and before first Gregorian calendar month 2015 you’re eighteen or higher than however not registered as a citizen however, you’ll register as a citizen. At the time of enrollment you would like some papers for Form-2 like,
Read Bangla বাংলায় পড়তে chick here
For others Issue or service by Bangladesh government website www.nidw.gov.bd: Please note, registered voters will only be issued with current laminated National ID card. (not smart card)
- S.S.C. or equivalent certificate
- Birth certificate attached photocopy by local chairman
- For indemnification person need – Passport / Driving license / TIN certificate
- Utility bill copy/House rent receipt/Holding tax receipt – (as a proof of address)
- Citizenship certificate (as applicable)
- Father, Mother, Husband/wife’s ID card photocopy.
- For some cases you may need to fill up a special form for declared special areas.
Issuance of Duplicate NID:
Correction of NID:
Migration of Voter Area:
Deletion of Death Voter:
Undistributed NID Card delivery:
All data source or reference: Local news paper and http://www.nidw.gov.bd