As per the NIAAA data about college students, the alcohol is scary, mostly for parents sending their child off to the first year at the college. For many nations, this is the first time they’ve been exclusively liable for their security and safety. And alcohol is not only danger out there. Do you know that 80% of college misdeeds are devoted by the students beside other students?
Here we are suggesting you some safety tips for College Students:
- Most of the colleges have an alarming phone system located in or around campus. Identify where these are.
- Enclose a safety friend, someone you can call for a trip or for help, and create a policy word or phrase that means “Come to help me” or “I m in trouble.” Etc.
- If you are in campus at evening and feel painful walking to the bus station please call the emergency police who are for rapid action.
- If you are on foot to your motor vehicle alone (whenever day or night) make sure that you have your keys ready when you arrive in the car. These will avoid a long delay in getting into the car and lock the doors for safety purpose.
- Always be careful of your environment and any doubtful activity in your area.
- Before going to a social gathering, tell a close friend where you’re going and when you’ll be returned. Inform them if your plans changes.
- Take revolves being an elected driver or sober friend. You could save someone.
- If a social gathering gets out of hand, leave it!
- Never leave your drink alone or with someone whom you don’t know. Date rape medicines are very much easy to use. And men are just as susceptible as women.
- Never take food and drinks or anything else from strangers.
- Never ride while drunken or drugged.
- Don’t propose rides to people whom you don’t know.
- Trust your impulse!