- Candidate deserves to be interrogated. It occurs when only one person asks all the questions and the other is answering. An interview is a business conversation where both people ask and respond to the questions. Candidates who deserve to be interrogated avoid asking questions and leave that part to his interviewer. [Top 10 interview tips]
- Interviewer asks several times that what your weakness is. They are not bothering about your weakness but actually wanted to see how you handle this question. You need not to express yourself as an expert because they are used to hear this answer all-time. They will only follow what the answer indicates about you. Interview mistakes
- Each and every interview concludes that whether the candidates would have any questions or not. It’s very disappointing answer that you do not have any questions about their company and it indicates that you are not interested or not well prepared for that interview.
- Most of the applicants do not research themselves by taking inventory of their knowledge and experience which is a great mistake. Hence you need to prepare yourself to discuss about any part of your background which refreshes your memory and helps you to remember your experience.
- Cell phone leaving on in the interview board is a great mistake. So turn it off. Otherwise interviewer may think that you are not serious about this job and finally you are not interested. Thus you could miss the opportunity.