Bike safety tips: Yes the bike riding is a lot of fun but often happen the accidents. safety tips. The secure way to use your bike is for transportation instead of the playing with your bikes. Every year, near about 3,00,000 teen agers go to the emergency department because of bike accidents and at least 20,000 young kids have hurts that require a few days in the hospital. Some of these accidents are too terrible that children die, usually from head injuries by a road accident falling from the bike.
The head injury means brain injury. Therefore it’s so important to wear your helmet during you are on the bike. Wearing one doesn’t mean you are irresponsible, but a helmet will provide some protection for your head, brain and face in case you fall down. Daily safety tips.
Always wear a helmet while you are on bike
Simply we want to say: “Use your head, wear a helmet.” It is the single most valuable safety gadget accessible to reduce head injury and death from bike accidents.
Find the fit and right helmet for biking
- Make sure that your child has the right size helmet and wears it always while riding the bike
- Make sure the helmet is fitted and your child knows how to wear it correctly.
- Your eye positioning should be correct in the helmet.
- Make sure that your ears are in the sound position while wearing a helmet.
- Check your mouth and nose whether you are felling comfort while using a helmet.
- For Different Activities try to use suitable helmets
Proper and necessary tools and maintenance are very much important
- Before riding the bike, make sure that the reflectors are secure, brakes are working properly, gears are shifting smoothly, and tires are tightly secured and properly overstated.
- Long or loose clothing could get touch with bike chains or wheel spokes. Dress up young ladies or kids appropriately to ensure the safe riding.
- Tell your kids to ride on the right/left side of the road ( country wise ), with traffic rules and signals.
Use Lights to be bright
- Always fire your lamps such as head light, back light, signal light, pass light etc when necessary to secure your bike riding and finally a safe riding of bike.
Why Is Bicycle Safety So Important?
Bike riding could be a heap of fun, however accidents happen. The safest thanks to use your bike is for transportation, not play. Every year, about 300,000 children head to the emergency department thanks to bike injuries, and a minimum of ten,000 children have injuries that need a couple of days within the hospital. a number of these injuries area unit therefore serious that kids die, sometimes from head injuries.
A head injury will mean brain injury. that is why it is so necessary to wear your bike helmet. sporting one does not imply you’ll be reckless, however a helmet can give some protection for your face, head, and brain just in case you drop. Why Is Bicycle Safety So Important.
Find the Right Helmet Fit
The helmet straps should be buckled, however not too tightly. Safe children recommends children take the Helmet work check
EYES check: Position the helmet on your head. search and you ought to see the lowest rim of the helmet. The rim ought to be one to 2 finger-widths higher than the eyebrows. Find the Right Helmet Fit
EARS check: certify the straps of the helmet kind a “V” below your ears once buckled. The strap ought to be cosy however snug.
MOUTH check: Open your mouth as wide as you’ll. does one feel the helmet hug your head? If not, tighten those straps and certify the buckle is flat against your skin.